Forum
Register Latest Topics

Author   Comment  
Lithakate

Reply with quote  #1 
Hey, nice place you have here. I like what you've done with the decor.
Anyway, I'm Lyn aka Lithakate from Australia. I've been hanging around Today's Author for a while now - usually around the water cooler on the Writing Prompt page, although i haven't written much lately.

I really appreciate all the work you do for us to help make us better writers and even if I stopped following all the other blogs I follow on WordPress, this would be one I'd keep. Your writing prompts have been a great help with one of my WIPs and have made it far better and given me more ideas than I could have thought of myself.

Reply with quote  #2 
Awesome, Lyn! You've definitely been one of our big supporters and we're so glad you're still with us and finding value in the writing prompts.  Glad to have you on board!
DC Roe

Reply with quote  #3 
Welcome Lyn,

You have the honor of being the first member of the forum aside from the 2 of us who created it.  [wink]

What kind of stuff do you write?  And what are you hoping to get out of this new writing forum?
Kristopia

Reply with quote  #4 
Hi Lyn!  **waving**
Lithakate

Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristopia
Hi Lyn!  **waving**

Hi Kristopia [wave] looks like you're an early bird too. 

Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC Roe
Welcome Lyn,

You have the honor of being the first member of the forum aside from the 2 of us who created it.  [wink]

What kind of stuff do you write?  And what are you hoping to get out of this new writing forum?

Oooh I've never been first at anything before [smile] 
I write a variety of flash fiction (thanks mainly to the Write Now prompts) but my current WIP is a YA/crime/mystery novel set in Kalgoorlie, Western Australia. It's my first novel and I'm hoping it will be published by the end of the year.

I've been a member of another writers' forum, but there were so many different areas it became ridiculously hard to find what you were looking for.

I like the way this forum is set up and I'm hoping to be able to contribute by helping other writers through critiques, encouragement or maybe even a proofread or two [smile]

Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,235 other followers

%d bloggers like this: