Forum

Author   Comment  
Eric R. Jackson

Reply with quote  #1 
Heya, like Katie I'm a mod from Authonomy scoping the net for new stomping grounds.

I'm more Fantasy and Sci-Fi inclined than most, but I love to dabble into other genres for personal betterment.

My current major project is a portal fantasy series.  The first book of which I've completed (Two Destroyers) and another I recently finished the first draft (Kingless Country).

Unlike most aspiring Fantasy authors, my goal is for each book to completely stand on their own legs and write them so people that read them out of order get a different experience than series veterans.

KINGLESS COUNTRY --A young swordswoman leads the charge to save her country from its greatest threat-- itself.
First Draft Complete @ 150k words / Polishing

Dimanagul.com
katie78

Reply with quote  #2 
hey eric! once we get a few more joiners, we should start an editing thread or pop into the mini-critique thread.

Reply with quote  #3 
Fine by me.  [smile]

KINGLESS COUNTRY --A young swordswoman leads the charge to save her country from its greatest threat-- itself.

Dimanagul.com
Rob Diaz

Reply with quote  #4 
Welcome aboard, Eric! I also tend to be more about the SciFi and Fantasy genres. It will be great to interact with you going forward.
DC Roe

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi Eric.  Welcome to Today's Author.  I lean sci-fi myself, though recently I'd say I lean toward light-sci-fi.
Eric R. Jackson

Reply with quote  #6 
Fantasy is my main bag, but the last two years I've participated in Nanowrimo (and I plan to make this year my third.)  I've had some marginal sucess with superhero novels.  It's nice to write urban sci-fi after writing primarily sword and sorcery.

Dimanagul.com
Kristopia

Reply with quote  #7 
Hi Eric!

Currently, I'm writing an apocalyptic series geared toward the young adult market, but I tend to run all over the speculative fiction map with my interests.  Welcome to the board!
Lithakate

Reply with quote  #8 
[wave] Hi Eric, welcome. Somewhat belatedly, but welcome nonetheless 
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,235 other followers

%d bloggers like this: